PLANS FOR 2017!

by - January 03, 2017

Hello guys, and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017! I know I haven't posted in a while but I AM BACK!


Today, I thought it would be nice to talk about my plans for 2017, well more like ONE HUGE plan I have. 

TRAVEL!
So, I am so happy that 2017 is finally here because summer is closer and closer. Straight after college in May I am going to Slovakia for a week or two and then I am off to SPAIN for the whole summer (3 months) 


What is more exciting then spending the summer in a hot and beautiful country, I am possibly going to stay in Malaga but I want to travel loads of other cities, especially BARCELONA!


If you know me for a while you would know I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona and hopefully I am going to catch a match there, and I want to explore the city!


I am so excited and I am also planning on doing a vlog channel where I will show you all of my adventures as an AUPAIR in SPAIN :)



You May Also Like

0 comments