BEAUTY BELLE FACE MASKS!

by - November 10, 2016

Hello everyone, I hope your having an amazing day, morning, evening or night. Today I will be talking or should I say writing about face masks.

A few days ago I got the opportunity to try out some face masks from Beauty Belle.

Beauty Belle is an Irish brand (always supporting the home brands, even though I am not Irish).
On their website it says "We are 100% Irish owned and are based in Newry ideally located to serve the Irish and UK retail beauty market"

So if you are in the UK you can get these face masks. Now up to now I always had face masks that you would apply as a cream but I never had a mask that is a 'sheet' soaked in the amazing stuff. 


The first one I tried was the Herbal Immortelle Mask. I wanted to try this because it say to soften the skin and reduce blemishes. It also works for fine lines and ageing skin. When I tried this it was cold and refreshing which I liked. It was a bit too big for my face but that is because I have a tiny face :D but it worked well and it made my face look soft and glowing and my blemishes felt dried and smaller the next day which is absolutely AMAZING. I have ben having so many problems with my skin and this suprised me positively.



I also tried the eye mask which is for restoring radience and to moisturize the under eye area. Now I am quite oily under the eyes so I didn't really need moisturizing but it definitely help to reduce puffiness. 


I also think I look absolutely hilarious with these on :D They again felt cold which I love. 

You can get these on beautybelle.ie

I am just going to add a picture after I used these masks.


I hope you enjoyed.
Simona.

You May Also Like

1 comments