WHY I STOPPED BLOGGING AND WHY I STARTED AGAIN!

by - October 10, 2016

Hey guys, this will probably be the most difficult post I am going to write but I feel like I need to get it out there just because a lot of people might be experiencing the same thing.

I am going to take you back to the end of 2014. That is when I started blogging. I was enjoying it a lot and I've put so much work to it. I was still in secondary school at that time and let's just say the environment where I was, blogging was 'weird' to people. I didn't tell anyone about my blog, just one friend and she supports me to this day. I didn't put much attention to my surrounding and the people around me. I did my own thing and no one knew about it. It was working out perfectly. But then.....

People found out I was blogging. There were only a few people that knew and they were the people that i called 'friends', We used to sit together at lunch all the time and we were all so close. We were a group of seven typical girls. When they found out I was expecting them to understand me. Did they? NO. Two of the girls just didn't care about it (which was the better option) and the rest of the girls thought it was pointless, stupid, and a waste of time. Now  you wouldn't expect your friends to say this to you but they did and I felt bad about myself. I was getting a lot of hate from 'ghost accounts' on my posts and that's when I deleted my blog. I was friends with these people for 6 years,

Few months have passed and I created another blog but in my native language, in Slovakian. As i was in Ireland I thought, oh people wouldn't find out so I can start again. So i did and again I was doing fine no one knew. I didn't tell anyone at all only my sister knew. People in Slovakia were reading my posts because it was something different for them as I was talking about my life in Ireland and they liked it. I had a best friend in Slovakia. She was like my sister. She knew EVERYTHING about me. She didn't know until she was on my computer and I forgot I was in the middle of writing a post. She was like WHAT THE FU*K IS THIS? I just told her I have a blog and it's something I enjoy doing. In the next day her boyfriend knew and his friends knew. I asked her not to tell anyone and she promised me. I forgave her and since then we were just fighting a lot. Her boyfriend didn't like me and it's ok I mean there are people that just you wont like, but he was literally bullying me. Now he thought it was fun and that he was only 'joking' but i didn't feel it that way. Everything collapsed the last week I was in Slovakia. It was supposed to be the last weekend me and my best friend would be together and it just went bad. They got into a fight and apparently I was the reason behind it. I still to this day don't know what happened but I couldn't care less. I am glad that everything happend because now I know who my real friends are!

Back to this day, I am not talking to either of the girls from my secondary school or my 'bestfriend' in Slovakia and to be honest I FINALLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT MY SELF AND I'VE GAINED A LOT OF CONFIDENCE,

What made me start blogging again? ME. I thought about it and I missed writing a lot. I made this blog and no one is going to stop me. I shared my blog on all of my social media and I wont care anymore what people say. As long as my family supports me that's all that matters for me.


If you came to the end of this please leave a comment :)
-Simona

You May Also Like

0 comments