How I deal with anxiety! (and how can you deal with it)

by - March 21, 2017

Hello guys, long time no seen but if you have been following me on snapchat you would have known that I got my appendix taken out and I have problems with my stomach still so I was having many issues.. on the other hand I am back and I am full of ideas for you people :)

Why did I decide to talk about anxiety? Well.. because it has been a part of my life for quite some time now. I never got anxiety when I was younger but now it's a part of me unfortunately.



It all started in my teenage years, I would feel nervous when I'd seen people fight, I would feel scared even though I didn't know them. I always thought what if.. I would always feel nervous when someone would look at me thinking 'oh no what did I do?'..Anytime I would feel nervous and anxious for what ever the reason may be I would get stomach pain and would get sick sometimes too. I could not fall asleep as I would be thinking of the worst things that could happen to me and my family.

I know I take everything too seriously but it's just that part inside me that tells me to worry about it and think about it when in real life I shouldn't. From the stomach pain and nervousness I have heartburn and problems with my stomach. Someone told me it could be ulcers from anxiety? What?

I ended up in hospital last week and had to have my appendix taken out and it all started with me being anxious. I was supposed to be going to Dublin for the RDS Beauty show and there was a lot happening on snapchat and all the hate got to me and I felt REALLY REALLY anxious to the point where I was crying to my followers on snapchat. That night I've fallen asleep from the crying and then next day I went to college where everything was fine. When I came home from college I started to feel like my muscles were going to fall off, it was so painful. I couldn't sleep that night at all I was getting sick all the time, I was having shivers and then feeling hot. I had high temperature. So, on the morning I went to the hospital just in case and guess what? few hours later I was having a surgery and got my appendix taken out.
I am finally fully recovered now, my scars are healing perfectly and I am just thankful everything went well. It just makes me think how fast things can happen and how we take things for granted.

So how I deal with anxiety? (well how I try to)

Meditation
This is the most amazing way for me. It just helps me so much and if you know how to do it then you will love it too :)

Yoga helps as well, but I am still struggling a bit :D



It's all about keeping your mind clear of the bad things and full of the good things, it's about controlling your breathing and your body, your mind.



just remember, it's all in you. ONLY YOU CAN CONTROL it..There is quite a lot of medication available and I do have one for the worst cases but thank goodness I didn't have to reach for that in a long time :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and that the pictures help. It's really important to see positive things around you and you will feel much better!

Now I gotta go because my bed is full of assignments that I need to finish this month, the pressure is on me but I am thinking positive and know all this hard work will be worth in the end.

Lots of love,
Simii



You May Also Like

0 comments