Natural Collection

by - October 08, 2016

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having an amazing weekend. Today I decided to talk to you all about a brand named Natural Collection. Every single product is E2.75c

I like this brand a lot, especially it's concealer. It stays on for the day and covers everything, so I decided to pick more products from them to try it out. Let's begin shall we?


Ok, so let's start with the bronzer. The shade is golden glow and it is what it says. Now let me tell you this bronzer is so creamy even though it doesn't look like it. I really like it's texture and colour because it suits my pale skin. The only thing that I don't really like about it is that it's shimmery but I can deal with it and I will use it in my everyday makeup routine. I really had problems with bronzers to suit my skin and that it ususally just looked like blob of brown stripes on the sides of my face. This blends out AMAZINGLY!



Now onto the highlighter and let me tell you it is amazing. I love this so much already. It looks so good on me and finally a highlight that is not powdery. This highlight stick is a must have. It is cheap and looks good. What more a girl wants? If you get a chance to get it. GO! I think they might have 2 or 3 different shades, I am not sure. It is a stick which makes it a lot easier to apply. 


The lipstick is perfect for this time of year. The shade is biscuit and I just feel like this is the perfect colour for the autumn time. I love these lipsticks because they make my lips so smooth and they don't dry out. I have a few other shades of these at home and I absolutely love them. You do need to reapply these 2-3 times a day but that's fine for me to do between classes if I need to.


And last but not least is the mascara. Now this was the only mascara I could find. I was kind of scared of the want but it works fine. I used up my revlon mascara and the benefit mascara just doesn't work for me but this does. Finally a mascara that doesn't transfer onto my lids. It's not too liquid or dry it is the perfect consistency. I am so excited to finally achieve that full eye look with this mascara. I would use fake eyelashes if I could but I wear glasses most of the time and it annoys me so much. 


So my thoughts? I love everything I got. I really did. I will probably pop in the next time to try their foundations and other lipsticks. What do you think of Natural Collection? 

I hope you all enjoyed this post.
Simona



You May Also Like

0 comments